<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34053334?origin\x3dhttp://horti-princess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Thursday, January 25, 2007 

Sick of my job le....

I dunno why these few weeks I became very demoralised. No mood for work at all. Feel like giving up and tender the next day. When users called me, I tend to throw my temper and get very work up and fed up with them. Actually is with my company's policy, my superiors, my colleagues, my contractors, DSTA idiots and of cos the camp users that changed me.
I felt really helpless at times when my contractors do not meet the works schedule and users are demanding and forcing me to get things done that are beyond my control. I'M REALLY VERY BUSY!!!!
I really dislike users to call me after working hours telling me about minor things and etc. Its not like their building is collapsing, sinking or power failure etc.
Tonight, BSM from 3DA called to tell me he found a lot of toilet kana choked and even found 1 with mosquito breeding. WTF!!!! He should educate his men if he wants a better sanitary condition and not call me twice to tell me that. Think I don wanna clear the choke meh? Look at how this century users are. Imagine whole roll of toilet paper also can throw into the toilet bowl. Bu choke shi jia de lah. Think I should send a mail to the press or public affairs to shame all SAF personnel.
Such an idiot! Think its true lor... quite a number of pple around me mentioned b4 that Warrant Officers are redundant buggers. No power to do anything, only noe how to complain. Especially now FY is closing soon, they would bring out all the past quotations and raise PO. Want me to die izzit????? Kaoz! Sometimes really feel like shouting at them.
I've got so many outstanding works, almost all users are chasing and pressing me for more quotations and works, now still have to cover ECO duties and my horti stuffs. Where got time? My exams coming soon too... Arh!!!!
My superiors not helping me either. Only noe how to push more jobs to us. I can't cope le you noe? Allan got his own stuffs to settle, somemore that Sajeesh f****ing outstanding problems. He got no time to help me also. Plus my that useless, act busy technician. Haiz.....
Don't even noe Keppel giving us bonus anot also. Next week is pay day le, still no news out. Don't give then say don't give lah. Make most of us stick to this stupid job. I'm going to complain to MOM liao... Thought I cheap labour meh? 1 month $1.8k multi task job. Who wants?
Really feel so upsad and demoralised and no mood to work le. Everytime see that Sajeesh in office play games, not doing work, felt so bu gan xin and wei qu. Wat to do? Haiz....

Wei wei An has blogged here on 1/25/2007 12:14:00 AM

The 女人

Operation Executive
Quantity Surveyor
Horti Princess
Technical Executive
ECO
Complain Queen
Part time student

Recent

Another newcomer fell into Keppel's trap...!

Cried today....

1st Day of Class at Princeton

Finally got school want me le...!!!

Bad bad mood today...!

My Christmas Prezzies....!!!

My grandma is ill. Seriously ill....!!

Grassroots' Leaders VIP visit finally over liao......

Wei wei an is sick again...!

Saturday Blue???

Archives

September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009

Gossip

Credits

Blog Layout By: Frina
Picture by: Getty Images