<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34053334?origin\x3dhttp://horti-princess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Thursday, December 21, 2006 

My grandma is ill. Seriously ill....!!


Today, we went to a temple at Thomson Road. My grandfather was the pioneer of this temple thus we earn a lot of respect from the people there. The reason we are there tdy is because my grandmother is ill. My father went to ask the 'God' for some 'fu' and bring back to give my grandma drink.
She used to be very weak, eating very little, moving with difficulties. I even bought her a walking stick. These few days she suddenly became very energetic, her voice is loud, clear and strong and she can get up from the chair with no help at all????
The 'God' told us to prepare for the worst. Its a sign of hui guang fang zhao. I cried.
The last time I cried terribly is when I saw my grandfather being pushed into the fire for cremation. I don't want this to happen to my dearest grandmother.
I used to understand what she's talking about but tonight when I saw her, she seems to be a stranger to me. She talk loudly to everybody, took out her old wedding photos, talk about dreaming of my grandfather and my uncle (my father's elder brother) saying she's gonna join them by Chinese New Year. My grandfather and great-grandparents left during the Chinese New Year seasons too.

My aunt quit her job to accompany her. She simply behave oddly. Yesterday, she did a shocking thing! She went around naked saying strange things. She used to be afraid of catching cold. Always wearing jacket and socks. Now I see her carrying a fan everywhere she goes saying she feel very hot.
She assumes my father, uncle and aunts are still kids, talking about wearing diapers thingy....
I almost cried out upon seeing such behaviour. I kept quiet for the whole night observing her every movement. Why is she behaving like that over a night? Is that really what the 'God' so called hui guang fang zhao?
I don't want her to leave me. I don't want! Never! I love her...! I will missed her badly... I can't imagine what new stunts she's gonna do tomorrow. I don't want to think nor see. I just want her to be as healthy as before, as clear-minded as before.
I gonna cry again.......

Wei wei An has blogged here on 12/21/2006 12:04:00 AM

The 女人

Operation Executive
Quantity Surveyor
Horti Princess
Technical Executive
ECO
Complain Queen
Part time student

Recent

Grassroots' Leaders VIP visit finally over liao......

Wei wei an is sick again...!

Saturday Blue???

Blogging once again!

Tomorrow is my Birthday! But....

Flash back

haha! didn't noe u had so much trouble during yur ...

Wo zhen de lei le....

shanshan here. dis will be a temporary blogskin. h...

poor shanshan.. oso wanna watch rob-b-hood. suppos...

Archives

September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009

Gossip

Credits

Blog Layout By: Frina
Picture by: Getty Images